Customer satisfaction can spell the difference between success and failure for businesses, and the key to that is excellent customer service. However, many are still finding it challenging, if not almost impossible to provide it because of costly training programs due to high employee turn over these days.
APIR, DISAPIR! is a customer service teaching Komiksbook that will help to address this. Business owners and employee alike will find useful and practical lessons on the basics of customer service that would translate to sales and customer loyalty.
Raise the bar of satisfying and delighting your customers through this cost-efficient, simple but effective teaching komiksbook that you and your staff can easily relate to.
- Customer = Investment
- Do the Math:
Good Customer Service= Your Gain
Bad Customer Service= Your Loss
- Proactive vs. Reactive Customer Service
- Law of Displacement in Customer Service
- Customer Satisfaction vs. Customer Delight
- Customer Relations
- Emotional Bank Account in Customer Relations
- SEX (Smile, Eye Contact, Excitement)
Mga Epektibong Pambati sa Customer
- Product Mastery
- Time is Gold: Respect for People’s Time
- Honesty is the Best Policy
- Cleanliness First
- Customer’s Rights
- Telephone Courtesy:
Tips sa Tamang Pagsagot ng Telepano
- Handling Irate Customers:
Pasalamat Tayo kung may Complaint.
- Go the Extra Mile.
The Law of Reciprocity in Customer Service
- Bloom Where You are Planted.
- Cultivating a Customer Service Friendly Environment